Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On Being A Grown-Up

I'm worn out from biting my tongue to keep from fighting with a friend who drives me nuts.
It's like the pin on Pinterest: "You're wrong. So just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong."
I want to keep these few friends I have. We're on the polar opposite side of politics, and we're both very passionate. I try to not blow up her facebook wall with political stuff. I expected the same in return, and got fucking bombarded via the same platform while she was at my house recently.

I choose to spend money on entertainment and my house. I love capitalism and the choices it entails. It's a beautiful system that allows me to vote for businesses I like by spending money there. It also means I have to be good at what I do in order to remain competitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment